This is an anti-American company.They want to be paid for our (the people) national treasure.

Greedy pigs, I am looking at all the sports venues they operate and will boycott those too if I travel to Seattle Century Link or Oriole Park!

They are operate in several airports and I don't think I will fly into those airports but if I do they wont get a penny from me.We the people of the Untied States,in order to form a more perfect union...need to combat greedy corporations like Delaware North who are using the courts to steal our national treasures!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of despicable ethics and killing american ideals. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lack or ethics" of delaware north travel hospitality. Delaware North Companies needs to "do the right thing and give the american people what is truly theirs!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delaware north travel hospitality in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Delaware North Companies.

Had an Experience with Delaware North Companies?

Comments